Using the Unholtz-Dickie and LING shaker systems, Vibration Testing is useful in several stages of design development, qualification and production of a product (transportation and user mechanical stress):
In the design stage, weaknesses can be determined through vibration testing of a design prototype. During product qualification, adequacy of a product for a specific application or range of applications can be determined. And in the production stage, the quality of workmanship of the final product can be evaluated using both destructive and non-destructive vibration testing.
- The Unholtz-Dickie Shaker includes a Slip Table (42” x 42”) to support large products in Multiple Axis
- Single Axisu Frequency Range: 4 to 2000 Hz
- Force Pounding Rate: 6000 & 9000
- Random, Sine, Shock Testing
- Standards: ISTA, ASTM, IEC, Military & Others